Persona 4 came out last week so translation work has slowed down…
I’ve played a couple hours and if you liked Persona 3, it’s more of the same.
It’s apparently coming out in North America by December.
Spoilers for the first month of Persona 4 and Persona 3 below.
- Resembles Persona 3
- Interesting Story
- More cool guys and cute girls
- More cool persona designs
- Another great soundtrack
- Option to control each player individually (good for boss battles)
- Shortcut menu to jump to a location saving time on walking
- No Elizabeth! She was awesome! >__<
- Quite hard to hit enemies from behind so sometimes the enemy gets the advantage if you miss.
- Can’t continuously farm in the dungeon since the map and chests are fixed for a given night and you don’t recover your HP/SP by leaving the dungeon. (At least on the first dungeon this is true)
Any hints of yuri?
Well…Yukiko did call Chie her prince…but she wasn’t herself…
Chie: 3 princes…do you mean I’m included?
Yukiko: Chie..fufu..that’s right. My prince…
She looks like this though…