status

Finished scanning Himegami 2.
A chapter should be out next week.

Tried to look for some yuri manga at the local Kinokuniya, but they didn’t have any.
I counted 10 shelves dedicated to yaoi though. ^__^
It’s nice to see that genre flourishing.
Found the Higurashi Illustration Collection so it wasn’t a total loss.

This entry was posted in Status. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to status

1. Y3N says:

Thank you!! ^^

Sure, np.

3. Joe Saunders says:

thanks for the pics..and I too notice the overwhelming percentage of (uuugh) yaoi loose in the world..when it should be more balanced between yuri and yaoi at least..sigh..
    oh well..
    thanks for the pics and i am enjoying the chapter 4 and 5 raws for Little Little so so much..
    looking forward to Himegami 2 !!

sure, np. hehe. i’m hoping the popularity of yaoi will eventually translate to more popularity for yuri. :)

5. Ren says:

Yaay Himegami 2! Sankyu! Do you live in Japan? You always seems to have good source (newly released) of yuri manga.

Hehe, nah. I live in the US. I just shop at Amazon.co.jp and Mangaoh…a lot. :p

7. Ren says:

Souka? Well, I’m always grateful for people like you who spent their free time slaving away providing awesome english yuri manga scanlation for us ungrateful leechers who are illiterate in Japanese. xD.

Hehe, nah. Thanks for the support.
    I don’t think people are ungrateful. Lots of people give support and you also shared manga. :D

I mostly do this while watching TV anyways so it’s not really impacting my free time.