Doropanda Tours Vol. 10

Go grab today’s relase fast before Mediafire delete this one too! j/k! Joking aside, I’m sorry about the scanlation quality with this release. The RAW that I have is not exactly easy to clean and/or edit. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy it.

PS: All of the translation from the past and future releases are the fruit of Shijima’s labor. So go thank her!

This entry was posted in Doujin, Manga and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Doropanda Tours Vol. 10

I think Shijima meant the Megaupload link I posted four comments ago. ^-^

2. ren says:

The file wasn’t moved actually. MF deleted it along with all of the other files I had previously. As you might know, I posted a comment about it a while ago on the “Other D/L” page. That’s why I was using your MF Pro for Peach Taste 2 release and up.
    As always, thanks for your readiness to provide a helping link. :)

3. Kieli says:

I did not see that post in the other D/L page but I’m glad you’ve brought it to my attention now.

4. himechan says:

oh no!! it doesn’t work anymore ;___;

5. ren says:

The link has been re-newed. Go download it now.

6. kadra says:

sorry for the bother but as i was browsing the web, i’ve dug up this doropanda tours volume of emotional being and it actually has a page i’ve never seen, or read, before.

it’s actually between pages 07 and 08. it’s raw so i have no idea what natsuki and shizuru are talking about. (^^;)

7. ren says:

I’m not sure I know what you’re talking about. If you have the page, feel free to post it in the comment section here.

8. kadra says:

Uhm, I’m not sure if I could post the page since I’ve downloaded it and it’s inside a Winrar file from this site

9. Ren says:

You’re right, there was indeed a missing page. Thanks for letting me know.

10. Onyx says:

Heyo! I know this is from 2009, and actually ALL of the Doropanda news are from 2009, but will there be any more Doropanda translations? Like, what if I have/found some raws? Would you be willing to translate them? Anyway, thanks! Shizuru and Natsuki need some love again. :)

Have a great day!