Doropanda Tours Vol. 10

Go grab today’s relase fast before Mediafire delete this one too! j/k! Joking aside, I’m sorry about the scanlation quality with this release. The RAW that I have is not exactly easy to clean and/or edit. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy it.

PS: All of the translation from the past and future releases are the fruit of Shijima’s labor. So go thank her!

Translated

RAW

This entry was posted in Doujin, Manga and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Doropanda Tours Vol. 10

I think Shijima meant the Megaupload link I posted four comments ago. ^-^

2. ren says:

@Kieli
    The file wasn’t moved actually. MF deleted it along with all of the other files I had previously. As you might know, I posted a comment about it a while ago on the “Other D/L” page. That’s why I was using your MF Pro for Peach Taste 2 release and up.
    @Winterbraid
    As always, thanks for your readiness to provide a helping link. :)

3. Kieli says:

I did not see that post in the other D/L page but I’m glad you’ve brought it to my attention now.

4. himechan says:

oh no!! it doesn’t work anymore ;___;

5. ren says:

@himechan
    The link has been re-newed. Go download it now.

6. kadra says:

sorry for the bother but as i was browsing the web, i’ve dug up this doropanda tours volume of emotional being and it actually has a page i’ve never seen, or read, before.

it’s actually between pages 07 and 08. it’s raw so i have no idea what natsuki and shizuru are talking about. (^^;)

7. ren says:

@kadra

I’m not sure I know what you’re talking about. If you have the page, feel free to post it in the comment section here.

8. kadra says:

Uhm, I’m not sure if I could post the page since I’ve downloaded it and it’s inside a Winrar file from this site

9. Ren says:

You’re right, there was indeed a missing page. Thanks for letting me know.

10. Onyx says:

Heyo! I know this is from 2009, and actually ALL of the Doropanda news are from 2009, but will there be any more Doropanda translations? Like, what if I have/found some raws? Would you be willing to translate them? Anyway, thanks! Shizuru and Natsuki need some love again. :)

Have a great day!