Umineko one page doujin

Sorry, another off-topic post but I guess it’s sort of related to the day and Umineko just such a great series.
If you like Higurashi and haven’t played Umineko yet, you should try it! Ch. 1-3 are already translated by The Witch Hunt.

This is from a anthology by Yukawa Asami called Kokoro no Sukima about Higurashi and Umineko.

kokoro_no_sukima_cover-edit2

Here’s the original picture: Link
The text is one of Rena’s trademark phrases: “It’s ok to bring you home, right? Right?”

Translated:
kokoro_no_sukima_100-edit

Raw:
kokoro_no_sukima_100

This entry was posted in Doujin and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Umineko one page doujin

1. Hazuki says:

I still think the last one is funnier.
    Though it might be because I am not really familiar with Umineko.
    I only read the manga until chapter 2, so I am not really understand about that Beatrice.
    Is she something like Hanyuu?
    Anyway, thanks Shijima.

Yah, this one doesn’t make much sense unless you’ve played until the 2nd game (or the 2nd manga series). :p
    Beatrice is a witch. That’s all I’ll say. =)

3. ren says:

Wahahaha…although I don’t know what’s going on I still snicker cuz she’s so cute with her persistence, the witch’s perching on top of his head with evil naughty laugh, and him not aware of any of it and being condescending. LOL!

4. Hazuki says:

I know Beatrice is the name of so-called witch in Umineko. :p
    But it still doesn’t make any sense to me.

@Hazuki:
    I think the sense of this story is that she`s a witch and likes messing with people. ^-^

@ren
    Yah, Maria’s pretty insistent. =)

@Hazuki
    Yah, it’s like Winterbraid says, Beatrice likes to tease people.
    Battler can’t see her because he doesn’t believe.