Sono Hanabira – Vacation – raws only

Sono hanabira ni kuchizuke wo – Vacation for the Two of Us
(その花びらにくちづけを 二人のバカンス)
A mouthful of a title, as always. =)

Like the others, it’s a novel with illustrations (some ecchi of course) featuring Kaede and Sara, the 2nd couple in the series.
The two of them go on vacation and have fun.
Oh yah, they get to see the beach too.
They look cute together dressed in yukata.

sonohana_vacation-043

This entry was posted in Adult, Doujin, Novel and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Sono Hanabira – Vacation – raws only

1. ren says:

Okay…..why posting raws only? If you need someone to edit this I’m willing you know.. heheh…. (because the illustration looks inviting.)

2. Hazuki says:

@Ren:
    Maybe because Shijima already have too much translation that she should do right now, like Aoishiro game for example? ;3
    But she still wanted to share it and perhaps tempt someone to translate it.
    Just my guess.
    Anyway, thanks for this.

3. Serie says:

Thanks much for the raw :) It might take me a while but I’ll see if I acn give a shot at translating ^^

@ren
    Thanks for the offer to edit but, Hazuki’s right no time to translate this though Serie has offered to give it a go.

@Hazki
    Yep. Aoishiro is still my fave thing for now. XD

@Serie
    No, thank you! There’s no obligations or time limit so no worries. =)

5. Impy says:

Though if no one steps up to the plate to translate it, will you do it, Shijima if your load isn’t that unbearable?

Sure, though that wouldn’t be until next year I think. :p

7. codebar says:

Would someone with translation power offer his/her help in “Vacation” please? I am Japanese idiot and could enjoy this comic only in English. Beg for your help.

8. AXYPB says:

Thank you very much for this release. I hate to sound greedy, but do you happen to have any more raws from this series?

I have the rest of the books, but I haven’t scanned any more of them and will hold off until this one is translated.

10. Decliner says:

Could you guys translate this, too? I don’t want to rush you guys but please edit this when you have free time.

Sorry, I have no time to work on this until Aoishiro is finished.
    Perhaps someone else can take it up.

12. Anonymous says:

Wow! I’ve always wanted to see these doujins. Hopefully someone will translate this soon, but the main translator as to finish everything else to get to it, I think it’s worth the wait!

Hehe, well, it’s still up for grabs if anyone wants to tackle it. =)
    Otherwise, it’ll still be a couple months as I’m busy with Aoishiro.

14. Regret1694 says:

Shijima, would you happen to have a download link for the 1st sono hanabira ni kuchizuke wo drama cd???

15. Regret1694 says:

Thank you very much by the way! ^^

Sorry, I don’t have a link to the Drama CD.
    I bought it but didn’t even open it yet. :p

17. sustagen says:

Shijima, I really hope that you’ll translate this. No rush, but, please make this your next project if you get the chance=) I’m dying to read this… thanks!