baba yaga – ch.3

Temp Download Outdated – Violence Download
rena-on-hill

This entry was posted in Status and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to baba yaga – ch.3

1. Zero-Q says:

Judging by the way she behaves, it’s safe to say that Inumaru is a yandere, and she longs for Mizorogi’s attention… at any cost.

I really like Mizorogi and Inumaru now.

Hm… At the beginning when she takes off her underwear and throws it away, I hope it’s not because of what I’m thinking.

I really like Mizorogi, and I don’t want anything bad to have happened to her.

Anyway, another intense chapter. Really good suspense and really keeps you on the edge of your seat. Can’t wait for the next one.

Does volume one end in a good place, as in everything explained and no cliffhangers?

@Zero-Q
    Yah, I guess you’re right. Inumaru is a bit of a yandere but she really dpes want what she feels is best for Mizorogi. :p

@Yi
    Volume 1 ends in a cliffhanger unfortunately.
    And well, I can’t say anything “good” ever happens in this book. :p

4. ShiroAka says:

So why Mizorogi puts her underwear into garbage if not for Inumaru?
    Spoiler please!

5. LA says:

Just read the first 3 chapters. Really interesting.

I actually like yet don’t like Inumaru O.o I like Mizorogi and I see where Akko comes from. I hope something bad happens to Ryouga >.<

@ShiroAka
    Neither you nor Inumaru are going to like the answer.

Show spoiler

@LA
    Yah, Inumaru definitely has some mental problems.
    If I were Akko, I’d be scared too.

@Shijima: The spoiler is much better than what I imagined, so I guess that’s good.

8. ShiroAka says:

@Shijima:
    Thanks,well since you told from the start that this serie is not yuri, so I can’t complain ;)
    Still I’ll be cheering for Inumaru so she could get Mizorogi for herself, whatever that means, she is the only character I like here despite her insane reactions ^^

@ShiroAka
    Hehe, I feel the same way.
    For the yuri version, see “Ebisu-san to Hotei-san” in Tsubomi Vol.2
    Ebisu-san really looks like Mizorogi and Hotei-san looks a bit like Inumaru though she’s less crazy.
    Hotei-san still has the mentality of a grade schooler though. :p

From Ch.2
    Show spoiler

10. risingstar3110 says:

I really want to read the next chapter now. At this rate i wo’t be able to stop myself from clicking those Spoiler Tag.

Things Inumaru don’t like to hear, i probably won’t also

Will release it this Friday. =)
    Well, the spoiler isn’t that much of one, so feel free to read it.

12. risingstar3110 says:

Really…? *click the spoiler tag*

Liar…. it’s a lie…. D:
    *hide into the corner*

Sorry… ;__;
    Will release something happier in two weeks. =)