Kara no Kyoukai doujin – Forbidden Lovers (Novel)

Mediafire

This is the novel part (no drawings) that was included with the Kara no Kyoukai doujin (the only one here). I say novel, but there are only eight pages.

After watching the sixth movie and seeing someone comment on the doujin, I decided to look over it again, and, seeing that there was an untranslated part, decided to do it. It took me way longer than I thought it would, and a lot of parts were hard for me to read, but I think conveyed the gist of it. ^^;

forbilovers_22

This entry was posted in Novel. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Kara no Kyoukai doujin – Forbidden Lovers (Novel)

1. Shizuru says:

it’s me who gave comment on that after watching the 6th movie xD;;

Wow, very impressive. Thank you.
    I agree that novels can take a long time.
    When working on the Sonohana ones, I could only stand translating one page a day. :p
    I’ll need to catch up on Kara no Kyoukai at some point too.
    Maybe when all the movies are out. =)

3. kamyu says:

@Shizuru
    You’re welcome

@Shjijima
    I was deceived by the number of pages…=_=
    The movies are great.

4. stever says:

I object to the use of the term “doujin novel.” This is nothing more than fan fiction, plain and simple.

5. kamyu says:

@stever
    I never used that term.

I liked that doujin a lot actually, and it’s great to see the novel part to it. I also love Kara no Kyoukai, so that’s a big plus.

Thanks Kamyu.

@Stever… aren’t most doujinshis fan fiction? Since they are fan-made (unofficial) and it’s fiction.

@stever
    I’d have to agree with Yi on this one.
    A doujin is a fan work so calling this a doujin novel is entirely appropriate.

8. Kaiji says:

@stever
    They already covered this in SZS. Zetsubou-sensei wrote doujinshi, and though he was thinking of it in a rather outdated way, his use of ‘doujinshi’ was still correct. This is still a doujin, even if it has no pictures.

9. Salon Unirii says:

Picioare fine si catifelate, in conditii de igiena totala si cu atentia indreptata catre confortul tau? Da, se poate! Doamnele din Bucuresti recomanda: epilarea cu ceara realizata de profesionistii salonului Jovial. Hai si tu la noi si convinge-te!