Aoishiro Comic Festival

Aoishiro Waltz Extra
towai – Tomoni, kimito
towai – Hitoyo ni ikiyuku kuroiki oni

To celebrate the completion of Aoishiro PC, let’s have some manga and doujin!

Finished the side-story about the former Captain and Vice-Captain from Seijou’s kendo team.
This was only released in Yurihime and completes all official manga releases.
Apparently the Comic Rush version of Aoishiro was licensed in Taiwan.

Also scanlated 2 doujin by Hzk of Towai.
These shouldn’t be read until you finish the respective routes for each character because of spoilers.

I was quite thrilled to see a Kohaku / Yasuhime doujin at C76.
If anyone writes any fanfics (TheShinySword?), please let me know. :D

The other doujin is about Kaya after her Good Ending.

Tomoni, kimito (ともに、きみと)
by towai
43 pages

Hitoyo ni ikiyuku kuroiki oni (人世に生きゆく黒き鬼)
by towai
33 pages

This entry was posted in Doujin, Manga and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Aoishiro Comic Festival

1. K-Nashi says:

ah,I’ve played Solfege for a while(the very first one methinks) and I remember I wasn’t too impressed back then…but is the second one different?I thought Sweet Harmony and La Finalle is just an expansion?

P:S:I remember once you said that you also from Indonesia(If I’m not wrong of course)do you mind if I ask for your e mail or messenger?since its not everyday you found a YuriFan on the same country..especially our country lol

personally,I think it should be straight-to-PC,since PS 2 is already dead and PS 3 isn’t exactly the best for VN…but well,thats just a prediction..^^

I do hope that there will be Another Yuri VN that is as epic as AoiShiro though..^^

2. Shizuru says:

yes they’re expansion but they have 3 new heroine (too bad most of the route are too short T_T)
    the first one is indeed a failure but they make up with the superb scenario on la finale!
    of course my ym is :3

Apologies. Yes, you are right. I mixed up the couples. :p
    My mind is really going. ;__;
    Though I suppose you could say they’re one and the same since Belle = Efa. I suppose that’s pretty obvious though :D

Will scan the cover of said doujin when I get back.
    (I hope I read that correctly and it wasn’t my dyslexic vision again…)
    Apologies in advance for any disappointment.

Yah, you’re right. PC is probably the best platform. =)

4. K-Nashi says:

ah just wanted you to know..I just added you on my Messenger..^^

5. ratichan says:

Towai is awesome!
    Kohaku + Yasuhime is the best!
    Many, many thanks to shijima for Aoishiro translation and all these stuff!!

Tomoni, kimito is really cute.
    Inspired by it, I’m working on a fanfic now!
    I’m not that confident in my English, so I began with Thai version (my native lang) first. It’ll take me some time to finish it.
    A small piece of it is here

Ahhhhh….. I really want to see more fan-made things about Kohaku+Yasuhime!

6. ratchan says:

Finished at last! Though I just leave it like not finish because I don’t know how the end should be.