Touhou doujin – Semete mikka wa hakitsudukero (Chihagura)

Download

Semete mikka wa hakitsudukero (せめて3日は履き続けろ!)
by Chihagura (ちはぐら)
26 pages.

Proofreading: Shynaku
Raws: ydy

Really long title, but if you’re into KaguMoko, this is a must read!
Eirin’s quite the devious one, isn’t she?
This is about as close as you can get to not being ecchi. :p

I sincerely hope this circle shows up at the next Comiket.
That’s it for KaguMoko, so back to Pigeon Blood on the Touhou front.

semete-01-400

This entry was posted in Doujin, Touhou and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Touhou doujin – Semete mikka wa hakitsudukero (Chihagura)

1. Vyse says:

Thank you so much for this I love this artist style of art and his stories I been laughing at 4 in the morning, just got up and went on and I find this gem thank you for the treat

Happy Halloween

Wow, you’re definitely an early bird.=)
    Thank you and Happy Halloween to you too.

Just read this one. I love the super S Moko, even though it’s usually the other way around. (I think).
    Anyway, it’s so funny, especially that part with chasing Tewi.
    Thanks for the doujin, Shijima + friends. ^ ^

Yah, Tewi definitely is an obstacle in these series. :p

5. Shinzantetsu says:

I really enjoy Mokou x Kaguya stuff so thank you very much for this book. I was also wondering if you’ve ever seen Family Compo. I don’t want to say too much about what the book is about but the cover pretty much speaks for itself: http://sadpanda.us/images/66943-HP8F9N5.jpg

@Shinzantetsu
    They’re one of my favorite couples too. =)
    Thanks for the link. I believe ShiroAka pointed it out to me before?
    I thought it was quite cute. I hadn’t planned on any Mokou x Kaguya soon, but I can put this one as the next one instead of the ones by Canaria Mint.

7. kamyu says:

I know this is pretty late, but when I was listening to “Love Coloured Damage Report,” I heard something like “Ahh… A question from Bunya… I just ignore it as usual.”

Ah, it’s always good to know the official pronunciation.
    Thank you for letting me know.

9. Facteur Rien says:

I really like how Chihagura manage to create ecchi situation, in the most “normal” way, and then, ruin them by bringing an unwanted character.

You mean Tewi?
    Hehe, Niconico has a whole series of Tewi getting in the way.

11. CHEEEEEN says:

@Shinzantetsu
    Can you read that online? Or is it a real book? I can’t seem to find it at all

@CHEEEEEN
    You can get Family Compo from ShiroAka’s collection:

13. CHEEEEEN says:

@Shinzantetsu
    Thanks so much!! I’ve been looking for it everywhere!

14. CHEEEEEN says:

@Shinzantetsu

I can’t read japanese, what’s it about?

15. Takumi says:

Hm just a note, I tried to download this and the link appears to be broken.

16. Mojo says:

Link doesn’t work any more. :C

17. I discovered your Touhou doujin – Semete mikka wa hakitsudukero (Chihagura) | Wings of Yuri page and noticed you could have a lot more traffic. I have found that the key to running a website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your subject matter. We can send you targeted traffic and we let you try it for free. Get over 1,000 targeted visitors per day to your website. Start your free trial: http://v-doc.co/nm/jkfq0 Unsubscribe here: http://priscilarodrigues.com.br/url/11