Touhou Project doujin – Aru Ai no Mahou ( Satousanchi)

Download: Translated

Some more MariAli cuteness for the (end of) winter. More MariAli is always good… though not as good as more YuyuYoumu, of course. Oh well…

touhou-ainomahou-preview

Kinda exhausted due to a new addiction I discovered recently – that is, Flockdraw… give it a try, as it can be quite epic when it isn’t overrun by trolls and cancer. Actually there are two yuri rooms, yuri and yuri2; the basic idea is that when one is getting trolled to hell, you move to the other one and vice versa… during those rare periods of calm there might even be meaningful activity in both rooms at the same time! Otherwise, it mostly depends on which people are awake at the given moment – so it might require some lurking if you want to see the really interesting stuff.

By the way, I think I’ve been doing yuri translations for more than a year now… to be honest, this is the first time I have become really engaged in something. I kinda thought I’d have more to say on the occasion, but, uh, I don’t; maybe some other time. ^-^;

This entry was posted in Doujin, Touhou and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Touhou Project doujin – Aru Ai no Mahou ( Satousanchi)

1. Chamomile says:

Hey Winterbraid I remember you lurking when I was collabing on this:

I’ve been popping in at odd hours contributing so feel free to ask for whatever you want. I’ll try to do it at a random time. I usually go when its empty or in the 2nd board.

Thanks for more MariAli.
    Hmm…I logged in to Flockdraw and was greeted with gratuitous profanity so I think I’ll probably pass on going there in the future. :p

3. Yuriri says:

Wai, more MariAli, Arigatou.
    I have try flockdraw before. Interesting enough. Little suprised when you see another pointer moving around XD

4. Sellers says:

You’re spoiling us mate. Thanks for the work, and I’m glad you found something you enjoy.

Shijima, gratuitous profanity makes the world go ’round.

5. Kai says:

This and those KaguMoko doujins. I’m dying from moe.

Great work~

6. slvtr says:

Fufu more MariAli goodnessss~ thanks for this realease, though I thought you were working on that last Ichinose book. ( sorry I was anticipating that)

@Chamomile
    Oh, so you’re the anon who drew Remilia, Flandre, Koakuma and Patchouli. Nice to meet you, I’m the anon who drew that Marisa, Reimu, Sakuya and Meiling, hope to collab with you again.

@Everyone:
    Glad you liked it!

@Chamomile:
    Yeah, that was a nice one. There were several decent moments after that, too… most should still be in the thread on /u/.

@Shijima:
    Hehe, yeah, it comes in waves, so you might want to try again after half an hour or so. (I understand if you don’t, though… myself, I got used to it by now.)

@Yuriri:
    Hehe, most of the time people stick to their own pics. Fun to watch other people draw, though. ^-^

@slvtr:
    Well, to tell you the truth I didn’t like that last book so much… I’ll probably get to it eventually, but I won’t mind if someone else does. ^-^;

8. Renko says:

Oh my, this is my friend’s (みゃま) doujinshi! Thanks for translating it!!

I love her MariAli.

9. Jin says:

Whoa, I was just flipping through the untranslated version of this just yesterday.

I love this artist (and their love of MariAli) so much. It’s great to see this translated. Thank you, Winterbraid.

10. SCKing says:

^ Lies! =D

This doujin was actually to my liking, even though I really dislike Alice. Why? She has that stuck up/selfish type of attitude that I will never be fond of; although I think that is simply the image I have of her due to how the majority of doujins potray her. Now I feel as though I can never like her… QQ

Haha, but enough ranting from me, thanks for the release.

11. Anonymous says:

Pretty good. Malice is always welcome :D

12. Anonymous says:

Thank you for this piece – really enjoyed it!

Just wondering if you are planning to work on “little girl and young girl in the forest” (or the MariAli version)?

Also, I just read (or interpreted, more like -.-) on Personal Color’s website that there’s a current work on Alice! Can’t understand any of it but the cover looks really awesome! Woohoo !!!

Hopefully this will give us a great story of MariAli of the Tonari caliber! :D

@anon
    I had thought wererat42 was working on it at some point though that was a long time ago.
    I’m a little bogged down in Saki doujin so maybe someone else can pick it up?
    Thanks for informing me about the new Personal Color doujin.
    It looks like it might be another epic in the making since it’s only a preview of the first half. =)