Nobara no Mori no Otometachi vol. 1 ch. 4 (courtesy of Yurikai.com)

Nobara no Mori no Otometachi vol. 1 ch. 4 (courtesy of Yurikai.com)Download: Translated | Read Online

Yay, enjoy the mandatory school festival and school dance installments all in one. I guess Hatsumi is a bit funny, although also a bit annoying (poor Sakura…). I am taught this is the beginning of the prologue to the introduction to the actual main story arc; funny, ’cause I thought the entire manga would be dancing around like what we saw till now.

It also seems DoujinPress has a new batch of reasonably priced Touhou artbooks that may run out if you don’t hurry, and apparently I’m expected to advertise them. But there is no YuyuYoumu in them, so like hell that’s gonna happen. (There might be YuyuYoumu coming from an unexpected direction soon though, so stay tuned.)

Taken from the original post:
Volume 1 concludes with a revelatory and dramatic bazaar and evening dance. A wonderful close of the curtains on the halfway point of this series.

Scene 4: “Beneath wildroses, overflowing feelings”

Contributors:

Winterbraid (QC)

This entry was posted in Manga and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Nobara no Mori no Otometachi vol. 1 ch. 4 (courtesy of Yurikai.com)

1. GiggLz says:

Thank you Winterbraid and Yurikai! And Thank You for the artbook info, woohoo!
    Thank You for your hard work also! *hugglz*

Luv,
    GiggLz.

2. Ehud says:

Many thanx Winterbraid and Yurikai.

3. Marelt says:

Thanks for the upload. It’s probably one of the prettiest works I’ve come across in a while.

Still, I will reiterate what I said before. This doesn’t just look like Strawberry Panic… It basically IS Strawberry Panic. That won’t stop me from reading it and hoping that this time, the Tamao-replacement character (Sakura) wins, rather than the Shizuma-replacement character (Izumi).

4. xxforgotten says:

” But there is no YuyuYoumu in them, so like hell that’s gonna happen.”
    Made me LOL xDD
    Omg those art books look really tempting…-eyes the Satori one-
    In other news..great upload and looking forward to more~

5. loverrrr says:

thanks for the update.
    and i dont like izumi at all.
    i want sakura and hatsumi to be together.
    i think that later hatsumi will fall in love with sakura
    yayyyyyyyyyyy!! ♥sakuraXhatsumi♥
    best ♥couple evaa♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6. lollxz says:

Lol, thanks for the release! I’m loving it a lot ^^
    To me Hatsumi and Izumi are a looot like Hikari and Amane and it’s annoying!
    Go for it Yaya! ( lol, Sakura!)

7. Yuricon says:

Just want to ask Wings of Yuri now conditions.
    Everything ok? You haven’t realeased your Project(Touhou or the other) nowadays, Winterbraid.

Thanks

Yes, everything is okay, thank you for your concern. I’ve decided to take a little break from scanlation to work on a couple other (yuri-related) projects, so I won’t be releasing for a while unless something really outstanding comes up (read: a great YuyuYoumu doujin).

9. Oniikun says:

Hello,

The Kuusou Scantrad has the wish to translate Maho Shojo Lyrical Nanoha – Vivid by Tsuzuki Masaaki and Fujima Takuya in french so we would like to know if you permit us to use your translation to do our own.

Thank you in advance.

Sorry for my bad english.

10. kittycat-chan says:

ooooh, ive been dying for the next release XD

it may be a lot like strawberry panic, but i find it waaaaaaay better. i like it waaay more too!

11. Ghoulz says:

May I know when is the next chapter going to be released? It’s been a while.

12. FirstAnitra says:

I see you don’t monetize your site, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn extra bucks every month because you’ve got hi quality content.
    If you want to know how to make extra money, search for: Mrdalekjd methods for
    $$$