Trial Version of Amaranto

Trial version: dlsite Mediafire Megaupload

Patch: Mediafire Megaupload

Credits
Translation: me
Graphics: Yi
Onscripter Engine: Uncle Mion
Special Thanks: Roto, Message, and anyone I may have forgotten (sorry)

Well, here’s the patch for the trial version. If you know how I translate, you know more or less what to expect. I didn’t spend as much time on the cast comments as I did on the story, so please don’t look at them that closely ^^; I’d like to thank everyone who worked on this here once again because without them, I’d only have text documents.

Notes: The save files show the first few words of the part you saved at, but they don’t always show them correctly. The “Skip previously read text” function doesn’t seem to work. Also, it seems that there currently isn’t a plugin for ONScripter that can emulate what the plugin for NScripter in AMARANTO does, so there aren’t as many effects, and there are a few parts with awkward transitions (e.g. sudden background change, long pause), but it shouldn’t be anything major.

This entry was posted in Games. Bookmark the permalink.

49 Responses to Trial Version of Amaranto

1. kamyu says:

The translation is on hold at the moment because I don’t really have time right now. Sorry.

2. Sholum says:

So, where can I find the full game? I checked a previous post and there were no purchase links and the downloads weren’t functioning.

The link to the official website on VNDB went to a page that I’m assuming says something to the effect of “This page no longer exists”. Searches generally lead me to information about the game (sometimes) or links to irrelevant things with similar names (often).

Any help is appreciated.

3. Sholum says:

Thanks!
    That’s a good price too. I guess it’s because it’s a download.

Anyway, thanks again!

4. kamyu says:

You’re welcome.

5. kamyu says:

Anyone interested in working on the ending credit videos for the full version?

6. Keira says:

This article is very informative but it took me a long time to find it in google.
    I found it on 18 spot, you should focus on quality backlinks
    building, it will help you to increase traffic. And i know how to help you, just search in google – k2 seo tips

7. Tibia Bot says:

is this game still working ?