Satougashi no Dangan wa Uchinukenai, Chapter 2

Mediafire

All Alone with the Sugar Candy Bullet

Note: The editing looks a little better, but the pagination is still messed up.

Edit: Final Chapter
I can’t edit.

This entry was posted in Novel and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Satougashi no Dangan wa Uchinukenai, Chapter 2

1. 123gg says:

great, i was looking forward to it

2. kamyu says:

Put up final chapter.

3. MJ says:

What was on the 15 pages in between chapter 1 and chapter 2? I noticed it jumps from page 100 to page 115.

4. kamyu says:

Nothing. I just started chapter 2 with the original page number instead of continuing with my page numbers. Sorry for the confusion.

5. yoelika says:

I really liked the manga and then found out it was adapted from a novel. I looked left and right and finally found it here! Thank you so much for translated it!

6. kamyu says:

I tried my best.

7. Shiya says:

rofl so my dumbass self started reading this thinking two girls would fall in love…
    Shoot, the first page already had me like, @_@?!?!?

Hahah BUT…. the intro immediately pulled me in, and even though i already saw how it’d end (based on that dumb intro :/), curiosity got the better of me! Omg thank you very much for translating this! I underestimated it at first. But the story was soooooooooooooooo heartbreaking. And I appreciate all the different philosophies and psychological elements included in here… Damn, i hate that feeling where you already know that the story doesn’t end well. And all you have to do is find out HOW it leads to that point… MAN! -_- It’s scary how situations like these really exist.
    Child abuse… And how you really just don’t know who to blame.
    It stirs up this passionate side in me.

8. kamyu says:

My experience reading it was similar to yours. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

9. Makkura says:

Thanks for all this work, I was looking for the novel after reading the manga’s adaptation. Thanks a lot !