Original Doujin – Crimson Fantasy (peachpulsar)

Download page - Adult!

Editing: Wanted45
Translation: me
QC: Procyon, Anonymous

A semi-long doujin about a young girl who meets a mysterious woman. You can read more about it on the download page. Here thanks to the people at Yuri Project who worked on it again.

Also, I will probably start posting stuff more on my own blog in the future.

This entry was posted in Adult, Doujin, Manga and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Original Doujin – Crimson Fantasy (peachpulsar)

1. GiggLz says:

Hi there Kamyu! *hugglz*
    Thank You for your continued hard work! I have a question for ya… “I will probably start posting stuff more on my own blog in the future.” -Does that mean Wings of Yuri will no longer be updated? If so, or if not, did you want me to announce your releases (@Kisha Club http://kishaclub.livejournal.com/) directly from your own blog in the future then?

Thanks a bunch!

Luv,
    GiggLz.

2. kamyu says:

Wings of Yuri will receive a few more updates, but no more after that. For your second question, if you were offering to announce my releases on your blog, I appreciate the offer, but that won’t be necessary.

3. TeruMoko♥ says:

Fantastic!
    I completely fell in love with this release! As much as I love yuri in general, this one exceeds and overwhelms on every sensual level! Ahh! I just know I will be fantasizing about it for a good while!
    I guess it’s very much a yuri styled fairy tale. And a very beautiful one at that! And… the sensation is staying with me!
    Super thanks for working on this one!!!

4. kamyu says:

It is kind of like a fairy tale. It’s fun to work on things like this once in a while, and it’s good to know that others enjoyed it.

5. GiggLz says:

@Kamyu, got it! What a shame =( I don’t have many Yuri groups on my list so I’ll just go on a hunt then and find some more ^_~

Next, yes that was an offer ^_^ Too bad, but thank you for taking the time to answer and good luck on your projects in the future, woot! *hugglz*

If you celebrate, Happy Easter!

Luv,
    GiggLz.

6. Ali says:

Thanks for the release! A very nice story. :)

7. kamyu says:

You’re welcome.

8. ratichan says:

Love it. Ginka kind of reminded me of Sakuya from Akaiito and I love that. Japanese ghost and yuri combination is superb. Thank you for releasing it!