Touhou Project Doujin – Rest in peace 1 (KirororO)

Mediafire

Edited by Nameless Fairy. QC by Afro Thunda.

Chuuni story about Remilia and Sakuya. As far as I could tell, it didn’t seem like a continuation was made, unfortunately. Also, this is kind of violent.

Update (p. 16): http://www.mediafire.com/?98qx5wn134n8gvb

This entry was posted in Doujin, Manga, Touhou and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Touhou Project Doujin – Rest in peace 1 (KirororO)

1. TeruMoko♥ says:

NoooooooOOOOO!
    It can’t just end! Not like that! I demand more!
    Well damn! Thanks for the shocking, fantastic release!

2. kamyu says:

Lol, yeah, it’s too bad there isn’t a continuation. There are a lot of things that are left unexplained.

3. Pedestrian Traffic says:

“…have been being killed during the night.”? Probably better to write it as “…have been turning up dead in the morning.” The “have been being” construction is supremely awkward. Looking forward to the sequels! Err…there ARE sequels, right? ~_~;;

4. kamyu says:

Updated. I couldn’t find any sequels, unfortunately.

5. blopa says:

So the guy sells a doujin ans says “I may or may not continue this story that I’ve left open and with no proper explanation”, and opts for not continuing. Just wonderful.

6. kamyu says:

I think he intended to continue it, but didn’t for some reason. It’s unfortunate, but this isn’t the first doujin I’ve seen that did this.

7. The root of your writing while appearing agreeable initially, did
    not work very well with me personally after some time.
    Someplace throughout the paragraphs you were able to make me a believer unfortunately just for a
    while. I nevertheless have got a problem with your leaps
    in logic and one would do nicely to help fill in those gaps.
    In the event that you can accomplish that, I will definitely be impressed.

8. Felicia says:

Hello! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4!
    Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Carry on the great work!

9. B016 says:

there’s a continuation right? I checked some site and found a chinese translated chapter for part 2 & 3
    so, please continue on working on this doujinshi m(_ _)m

10. Anonymous says: